N18 Unarmed Stimmer full of drugs

Katsuto

Oct 25, 2020
Milan
I would like to play my stimmer like a cheaper "mini"-zerker using Fists of Steel and a Frenzon Collar.

The plan is to start with a cheaper Stimmer saving the credits for Paired pulverizers and invest them in drugs:
Stimmer
Genesmithing: Hyper Healing + Dermal hardening
Stimm-slug stash
Furnace plate
Skill: Fists of Steel.
total 180credits.

Now this big boy can't hide easily and will stay pinned most of the time so he needs Nerves of Steel, here it comes the Frenzon Collar to buy ASAP.

I could hire a Chem Dealer at creation or after the first battle and he can provide the frenzon collar during the pre-battle sequance of the battle, correct?

The frenzon collar say that the user is under effect of Frenzon.
Do I have to refill the collar?
Does the wearer suffer addiction?
If I use the stimm-slug stash or the stimmer chem-combat stash or both wearing the frenzon collar do i suffer the effects of mixing chems?

Reactions: Tosago

Tosago

Juve
Mar 7, 2020
I would like to play my stimmer like a cheaper "mini"-zerker using Fists of Steel and a Frenzon Collar.

The plan is to start with a cheaper Stimmer saving the credits for Paired pulverizers and invest them in drugs:
Stimmer
Genesmithing: Hyper Healing + Dermal hardening
Stimm-slug stash
Furnace plate
Skill: Fists of Steel.
total 180credits.

Now this big boy can't hide easily and will stay pinned most of the time so he needs Nerves of Steel, here it comes the Frenzon Collar to buy ASAP.

I could hire a Chem Dealer at creation or after the first battle and he can provide the frenzon collar during the pre-battle sequance of the battle, correct?

The frenzon collar say that the user is under effect of Frenzon.
Do I have to refill the collar?
Does the wearer suffer addiction?
If I use the stimm-slug stash or the stimmer chem-combat stash or both wearing the frenzon collar do i suffer the effects of mixing chems?
Not sure about your other questions but I know that you never need to refill Frenzon Collars.

Reactions: Katsuto

mateyboy3000

Gang Champion
May 29, 2017
Chem dealer can only provide chems, you can't get a frenzon collar from him.
Addiction doesn't matter, you are permanently under the effect of frenzon anyway.
The only chems that count for mixing are those in the book of judgement, so kalma obscura frenzon etc. Stimm sluggs don't and the combat chems are a special rule.

May I suggest going natborn and taking Redundant organs instead of Hyper healing, you roll twice on the lasting injury taking the best instead of clearing one in a 6.then you can do prime Specimen for toughness

Reactions: Katsuto and Tosago

KA7777

Gang Champion
Jan 19, 2018
Canada
This is a cool idea for a build!

Makes me want to convert a masked Ork and use it in this role.

Katsuto

Oct 25, 2020
Milan
Chem dealer can only provide chems, you can't get a frenzon collar from him.
Addiction doesn't matter, you are permanently under the effect of frenzon anyway.
The only chems that count for mixing are those in the book of judgement, so kalma obscura frenzon etc. Stimm sluggs don't and the combat chems are a special rule.

May I suggest going natborn and taking Redundant organs instead of Hyper healing, you roll twice on the lasting injury taking the best instead of clearing one in a 6.then you can do prime Specimen for toughness

In HoC, Chem Dealer, Steady Supply say:
[...]Dealers can also, in a pinch, acquire Chems ‘on consignment’ during the pre-battle
sequence of a game. This allows the gang to buy a single dose or any Chem, or
items containing Chems, such as a single stimm-slug stash or medicae kit
, without
expending any credits.[...]

In a skirmish game with more credits I would go for natborn for sure improving M to 5"

Reactions: Tosago