spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
@Malo , no idea how feasible... but is it possible to have the servo harness provide temp stat boosts until it is removed? or is that coding a nightmare to impliment/just not possible with how it is set up?

Mar 21, 2018
Hadleigh, Ipswich, UK
Hi, just reporting a minor issue with the wonderful Underhive Gang Manager tool (which we adore! :love:). There is no entry for blasting charges in the grenades section in the Trading Post. I know they are in the system somewhere as Genestealer cult gangs appear to be able to have them. If you could add one that would be great, as our campaign has far too many of us using them. ;)
David

Reactions: Malo

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
@Malo , no idea how feasible... but is it possible to have the servo harness provide temp stat boosts until it is removed? or is that coding a nightmare to impliment/just not possible with how it is set up?
Actually the functionality is built-in for this already for bionics. I can add the relevant stat modifications for servo harness as long as it basically works the same way.

Reactions: Zadgrub and spafe

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Hi, just reporting a minor issue with the wonderful Underhive Gang Manager tool (which we adore! :love:). There is no entry for blasting charges in the grenades section in the Trading Post. I know they are in the system somewhere as Genestealer cult gangs appear to be able to have them. If you could add one that would be great, as our campaign has far too many of us using them. ;)
David
Thanks for reporting the issue, I've unlocked Blasting Charges from gang only and they now appear in the Trading Post.

el_guestos

Ganger
Aug 2, 2018
Leeds, England, UK
Thanks, looks like I'm not populating the rest of the skill tables in combination with the chosen skills for Venators. I will consume beers and perform some SQL-fu.
Hi @Malo fully appreciate all your work but just wondering if you ever managed to perform that SQL-fu (and consume the beers?) or if I'm dong something wrong and can't see it.

Zadgrub

Juve
Mar 7, 2018
Des Plaines, IL, USA
Actually the functionality is built-in for this already for bionics. I can add the relevant stat modifications for servo harness as long as it basically works the same way.
Yes, Servo Harnesses works essentially the same way as bionics: as long as the fighter has one, they get +2 S, & +1 T, which *may* take them above their normal maximum stat increase. The Partial Servo Harness also reduces their M and I by 1, but the Full Servo Harness does not have any negative modifications

Reactions: Malo

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Hi @Malo fully appreciate all your work but just wondering if you ever managed to perform that SQL-fu (and consume the beers?) or if I'm dong something wrong and can't see it.
Apparently I didn't push that change live, likely due to beers. Can you check now?

Yes, Servo Harnesses works essentially the same way as bionics: as long as the fighter has one, they get +2 S, & +1 T, which *may* take them above their normal maximum stat increase. The Partial Servo Harness also reduces their M and I by 1, but the Full Servo Harness does not have any negative modifications
Servo-harness (both full and partial) now modifies stats automatically and will appear under stat modifications as Bionic.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Tools Update - Book of Judgement Part 1
Initial update to get Enforcers (mostly) added to the tools
  • Enforcer gang type added
  • Most new Enforcer weapons and associated stats added
  • Palanite Dill skills added and linked to Enforcers

JohnnyBoy667

Ganger
Feb 25, 2013
Derby, UK
doubleskulls.libsyn.com
Just posting this here as I wasn't sure where else to mention it. There is a minor issue with the gear for the Enforcers.

The Enforcer Shotgun is being listed as Wargear I think. It doesn't show a stat line once purchased.

Just wanted to inform. Thanks!

Reactions: Ml2sjw and Paupoi

Glyn

Heckin Provost
Nov 27, 2017
London, UK
Yeah I think there are a couple of these. Affects Subjugator Grenade Launcher as well for sure.
As Malo says: This is a work in progress (and I think he's doing it alone).

JohnnyBoy667

Ganger
Feb 25, 2013
Derby, UK
doubleskulls.libsyn.com
Yeah... That's why I didn't want it to sound like I was complaining. I just wanted to raise the issue.

Reactions: Glyn

timdp

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Jun 4, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
Having trouble editing (removing or adding) ganger pics in the old Necro (LRB) tool. Also when I click on my name in the upper right on the gang page, I get :
  • Oops! We ran into some problems.
    The requested page could not be found.
"

timdp

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Jun 4, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
When I click on a gangers "images" I see what are apparently albums, but clicking on them gets a new page with the same album image and "Gang and ganger images can be uploaded into your Gallery.". Clicking on Gallery gets:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Gallery
  • The requested page could not be found.