Update Underhive Tools Development

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I agree that Ganger is probably the correct fighter type; at the moment, however, it is telling me he's a Prospect:
This should be fixed now.
One thing I noted. As far as I know SLave Ogryns cannot be Lawfull? or is my memory totally off.
I don't currently set gangs alignment on creation, everything is default Lawful. I'll look into using a per-gang default setting.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Toxins are very much custom equipment due to the way they're combined into a single item. Do we want me to add them all as separate items available for Escher (HoB), with the gang owner responsible for noting which are combined into what single item (in the case of multiple Stimms for example). Or should these be solely the responsibility of the gang owner to create in the Custom section with their own name?

Sump Duck

Juve
Mar 9, 2020
I've noticed that Goliath Forge-Born have a movement of 4 when it should be 5 and are currently able to purchase a renderizer which isn't on their equipment list.

Thank you for update mind, it's much appreciated :)

Reactions: Oreoiscool and Malo

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I've noticed that Goliath Forge-Born have a movement of 4 when it should be 5 and are currently able to purchase a renderizer which isn't on their equipment list.
Movement stat fixed, thank you.

Thought I was going crazy not seeing Renderizer on their list, but @cardyfreak got to it first :D

Flobojoe

Ganger
Yak Comp 1st Place
Feb 20, 2015
Chandler's Ford, UK
Thanks for the update I couldn’t wait to use the tools for a slave ogryn gang but I have noticed slim slugs for the lobo ogryn are 30 credits not the 25 they should be. Thanks again for your hard work

Zadgrub

Ganger
Mar 7, 2018
Des Plaines, IL, USA
@Malo , Thanks so much for getting all this stuff up and live! I'm sure it's been a lot of work! You're amazing!

One minor thing I see missing from the HOC list is the Mastercrafted weapon options that are on their Equipment lists (at least the Forge Tyrant, I haven't looked at all of them yet; I assume the same for the Champs, and the Escher Leader & Champs)

Reactions: Ml2sjw and Malo

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
@Malo , Thanks so much for getting all this stuff up and live! I'm sure it's been a lot of work! You're amazing!

One minor thing I see missing from the HOC list is the Mastercrafted weapon options that are on their Equipment lists (at least the Forge Tyrant, I haven't looked at all of them yet; I assume the same for the Champs, and the Escher Leader & Champs)
Oops, I was meant to do those last week. I'll get them done.

Reactions: Zadgrub