Update Underhive Tools Development

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Hi I'm unsure if this has been asked already & unsure if it's a change that has happened at my end or just a general change but when I go to print out my gang cards, rather than showing in 2 columns side by side as they used to its now just a single column on the left of the page so when printing I get 2 gang cards to an A4 sheet whereas before I used to be able to get 4, is there a way to rectify this please.
Cheers also for all the work you've already done.

I tried to ensure the current layout wasn't modified without the test parameter but apparently I messed up something. I'll take a look, thanks.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Hi I'm unsure if this has been asked already & unsure if it's a change that has happened at my end or just a general change but when I go to print out my gang cards, rather than showing in 2 columns side by side as they used to its now just a single column on the left of the page so when printing I get 2 gang cards to an A4 sheet whereas before I used to be able to get 4, is there a way to rectify this please.
Cheers also for all the work you've already done.
This is now fixed.

Reactions: almic85

NoOneII.

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Oct 6, 2021
Germany, Hessia
Found the worst of all bugs. Sit down and ready yourselves. Don't panic.

1637055981224.png

RKlepper

Aug 27, 2019
for some reason gangers that are in recovery are still showing on the print layout. is there a way i can fix this?

So, I want Gangers in recovery to print, and have always been selecting the "Print Recovery" switch, but starting last week, when I do theis, they no longer print.