Update Underhive Tools Development

psycho_laughs

Mar 8, 2014
I ended up writing a note saying that I build the Scrap Market. But it's a shame it won't show on the campaign page with the list of other structures.

Felsparrow

Juve
Jul 16, 2021
Quartermaster is both paid and only on apple devices. I don't mind paying, but it's not an option for everyone.

Anyone know of a good shared Google sheet that can work on the interim?

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Grenades are missing from the Hired Guns equipment list pop-up.
What do you mean? I've just created a hive scum in one of my gangs and the option is there?

1659599805846.png

Zadgrub

Ganger
Tribe Council
Mar 7, 2018
Des Plaines, IL, USA
Ummmm, no, that's not the right list at all. I don't know what you're looking at or how you got that, but certainly, Bionics, Cyberteknika, and Gene-smithing do not belong there at all; those aren't even options for Hive Scum, like, ever...

This is what I get when I click on Equiipment for a Hive Scum (there is a workaround - buy the granades from the Trading Post & give them to the Hive Scum, but that's annoying):

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-034118_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-034118_Chrome.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 5

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
In settings, restrict equipment is enabled for you. If you disable it then you have the full access to anything. Thats my default

Zadgrub

Ganger
Tribe Council
Mar 7, 2018
Des Plaines, IL, USA
In settings, restrict equipment is enabled for you. If you disable it then you have the full access to anything. Thats my default
Okay, that makes sense then. But in point of fact, that still means that there's a problem with the Hive Scum listing not having Grenades available. Disabling Restrict Equipment is a workaround, not a solution; I *want* the Restrict Equipment option enabled, because I don't *want* to see options that I can't take.

Reactions: trollmeat and spafe

Priso

Jan 12, 2022
Discovered this option, and also the skill restriction one, just yesterday and today I discovered that it doesn't work with Venators for some reason. Such a shame because things like Arc Hammer and Shivver Sword that are restricted to special champions do not show up at all with House Legacies and then you can't access them even with equipment restrictions disabled.

I have added every item I've needed manually through customize, the extra work doesn't really bother me that much, but the fact that they show up for each and any gang of mine, and anyone else that happens to be in a campaign with me, has caused some minor to major confusion in our local play group.

Reactions: trollmeat

spafe

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
@Malo does seem to be an issue with venators not gtting full unlimited access to stuff, even when disable restrictions is set. Not sure if this is a by product of how they were set up with their legacy house affiliations?

MurphysLaw101

Tribe Council
May 15, 2018
RI
Any chance of adding Custom Structures for the Settlement portion of the Outlander campaign tool? Couple selections missing & this modification would be a great catch all solution.

Also thank you for all your hard work! This site is a fantastic resource. DM me if there's a way to support you for all your contributions to the gaming community.

Zadgrub

Ganger
Tribe Council
Mar 7, 2018
Des Plaines, IL, USA
Any chance of adding Custom Structures for the Settlement portion of the Outlander campaign tool? Couple selections missing & this modification would be a great catch all solution.

Also thank you for all your hard work! This site is a fantastic resource. DM me if there's a way to support you for all your contributions to the gaming community.
You can actually do that yourself in the Customize Tools > Custom Settlements.

Yaktribe has a Patreon that you can subscribe to, and I think there's also a way to donate directly, but I don't remember where to find that info; it's on here somewhere.

MurphysLaw101

Tribe Council
May 15, 2018
RI
You can actually do that yourself in the Customize Tools > Custom Settlements.

Yaktribe has a Patreon that you can subscribe to, and I think there's also a way to donate directly, but I don't remember where to find that info; it's on here somewhere.

Zadgrub: Yes it does allow for Custom Settlements, but a second option is needed for Custom Structures. They are the secondary nested component to the Outlander Campaign mechanic. One of the pre-populated Structures selection (Gunk Tank) displays the wrong benefits & several Structures are missing (Scrap Market & Drinking Hole). Adding Custom Structures would allow the necessary work around. Thank you!