Necromunda Using Yaktribe campaign manager

Boyda22

Jun 6, 2016
Doncaster
Are there any guides on how to use the gang and campaign management system on Yaktribe??

we are trying to run our campaign on it and our participants are asking out ho they can add their winnings, XP and skills ETC

almic85

Cranky Git
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
There is no user guide I have seen, but it is fairly simple to use and learn.

The campaign toll can be used for the following:
Recording battles;
Recording campaign events (these will be sorted by date);
Tracking territory/rackets;

Note that the tool for recording battles should also automatically link the campaign territory/racket to the victorious gang.

Also worth noting that most of those actions are limited to the campaign admin but thankfully you can just make everyone a campaign admin (if you trust them not to muck around with things).

The rest of the stuff is usually managed by each gang owner in their gang page. Campaign admins also get full edit access to each persons gang as well.

On the gang page credits can be added by simply clicking the edit button at the bottom of the first big grey box. The same function can be used for adjusting anything that appears in that big grey box.

Anything relating to individual fighters (weapons and wargear, xp, skill selection, etc.) is handled in the gang manager by clicking on the fighter you want to update and then clicking on the little pencil symbol or + symbol attached to what you want to change.

If anyone is not seeing the little pencils and + symbols then they are having an error with their browser and need to fix it or try a different browser. Common errors are script blockers, font errors, and browser cache errors.

Edit: I’m not sure what you will be able to see in this one but this campaign called the Cogfather is the best one I have been a part of that has used the tools to their best capacity.

The battles and campaign events get loaded into the first page, then you click the “view campaign” button to actually see the full campaign and it should come out something like this.

Reactions: Boyda22

Boyda22

Jun 6, 2016
Doncaster
Thanks for the reply bud, you’ve explained it really well and it’s been a big help! I will have a look through the Cogfather thread and see if that helps to!