N18 Van Saar loadout - 1000 credits

Cabral

Aug 16, 2018
Brazil
Hi , first post here!
I was wondering if any of you guys ( who still have the patience o_O) can give this newbie some opinion and directions about my first necromunda gang.

- This is my Van Saar gang :

Leader : combi las/plasma ( overseer)
Champ 1 : combi las/melta ( hip shooting)
Champ 2 : combi las/plasma ( fast shot)
Ganger 1 : las carbine
Ganger 2 : las gun
Ganger 3 : las gun
Ganger 4 : las gun

- Mesh armor on leader, 2 champs and the carbine ganger.

- still have 10 credits left, duno what to do with it.

any help is really appreciated.

Feb 27, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
i would maybe drop my leaders combiplasma at least to start with, overseer is a support skill and if you have to choose between using overseer to activate a champ or use your own combi then something expensive is gonna be wasted, perhaps give the leader a supression laser so they are still a threat S4 D2 is still quite scary especially at bs2. thats gonna give u like 45 creds spare which could be a twin laspistol juve (i think) or mesh on the rest of ur guys ... or cash for the doc incase u need it. hope that helps a bit. also im a big fan of hipshooting my plasma champ runs all over the shop spitting out wounds like a mad man (infrasight helps alot)

Reactions: Cabral

Cabral

Aug 16, 2018
Brazil
i would maybe drop my leaders combiplasma at least to start with, overseer is a support skill and if you have to choose between using overseer to activate a champ or use your own combi then something expensive is gonna be wasted, perhaps give the leader a supression laser so they are still a threat S4 D2 is still quite scary especially at bs2. thats gonna give u like 45 creds spare which could be a twin laspistol juve (i think) or mesh on the rest of ur guys ... or cash for the doc incase u need it. hope that helps a bit. also im a big fan of hipshooting my plasma champ runs all over the shop spitting out wounds like a mad man (infrasight helps alot)
I put the plasma combi Afraid of crazy deploys of necromunda, but you’re right, and the saving worth.
Tks

Reactions: BonRefferty