N17 Van Saar Revealed

pr01e

Ganger
Dec 19, 2017
Eureka, CA
Awesome!! I like the masked guys and those giant cables, also definitely agree the shield is great.. theyalso have a lot of in-motion dynamic poses

Reactions: Chivers7

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Payneham Road, Payneham SA, Australia
Whoo... my gang gonna get a whole lot bigger....
Funny originally got Van Saar by mistake... when i was maybe 13 i had a wealthy friend and i asked for a necromunda gang for my bday. I asked for Cawdor but he messed up and got Van Saar... grew to love them anyway, particularly since i repainted them this year....

Mr_Rose

Ganger
Feb 19, 2016
London
Whee! Van Saar were always a favourite gang in terms of fluff but I couldn’t stand the classic models. These guys though… especially the shield and over-the-shoulder-energy-cannon that might be some sort of plasma weapon.

cogetama

Ganger
Nov 21, 2016
Switzerland
Whoo... my gang gonna get a whole lot bigger....
Funny originally got Van Saar by mistake... when i was maybe 13 i had a wealthy friend and i asked for a necromunda gang for my bday. I asked for Cawdor but he messed up and got Van Saar... grew to love them anyway, particularly since i repainted them this year....
Kind of makes sense that a wealthy friend gets you Van Saar instead of Cawdor. Now, if he or she had been a poor religious fanatic with a tendency to burn things...

Deckard_2049

Ganger
Nov 20, 2017
California
I like em even though they seem a bit sci fi and kind of out of place in an industrial setting, and I guess this further confirms the release schedule. So Cawdor after this, then Delaque at the end of the year.

cogetama

Ganger
Nov 21, 2016
Switzerland
Van Saar always looked out of place in the underhive. But I think these go very well with the other gangs. Although they have completely different styles. The miniature design departement so far has done a great job, in my eyes.

WillingSand

Ganger
Jan 18, 2018
Spire
Wow great models! Love that they went further down the Hightech road, and a Lady van Saar!

Though it will be intimidating to be at the receiving end of all this Plasma and high-Energy-las weapons...

Reactions: ThreeDice
Jun 23, 2016
Must say, I'm not a fan. Too "Infinity" for my liking. They're supposed to be citizens of the Imperium.

Maybe they'll look better in a different colour.

Also, clear plastic bits.. eww.
Well considering their weapons and tech are Alien/Ancient tech it would make sense that it won't look imperial, and they aren't the imperial guards so no real dress codes other then their house dress code :)