Venator Gang Sample List

WraithWisp

May 23, 2024
Hello all,

I'm a hobbyist and painter and don't game. I am looking for a new hobby project and would love to create a Necromunda gang using non-GW figures, ideally models with a post-apocalyptic vibe. Lots of mohawks and punk flourishes. I suppose the low-life and hi-tech vibe of Necromunda appeals to me, and the unscrupulous Venators feel like a fun way to paint mismatched models from a variety of ranges. The thing is this: I haven't read the Necromunda rules and don't enjoy reading rulebooks. What I'm looking for is someone to bang out a quick and legal Necromunda Venators list that I could use to guide my hobby. It would be much appreciated!

Welcome aboard.

If you don't game, does it matter if the list is legal?

Pick the models you'd like to paint, and chances are you'll be able to fit them into a gang of either old or new Necromunda if you really wanted to - one of my TribeMeet gangs consisted entirely of models that I'd built at random over the years without intention of making a gang out of them.

I am looking for a new hobby project and would love to create a Necromunda gang using non-GW figures, ideally models with a post-apocalyptic vibe. Lots of mohawks and punk flourishes.
Old school or new style?

Old school:

New style:

The em4 old school models are metal and come on 25mm bases and scale well with classic 90s models.

The IoL models are 3D designed, come in resin and are 25-32mm based depending on size. Scales well with modern GW plastic kits.

Prices per model are respectable.

As others have said, don’t care about the weapons if you’re just modelling - get models you want to paint!! (Then paint them and post pictures on YakTribe for us all to see!!)

Another shout-out to Imitation Of Life minis, I got pretty much all his mutants for a Scavvy horde and a few random Necro Ash Wastes-appropriate types, and I'm well impressed with his design talent, aesthetic style, production quality, prices, delivery, commitment to customer satisfaction and communication. Top geezer.