N18 Venators and Juves from recruitment

Ramtastic

Jul 24, 2018
Australia
New to the game, decided to run Venators. After the first game of a new dominion campaign, rolled a 6 for juve recruitment and then noted Venators don't seem to know what to do with them.

Rules say they are treated as normal, so a settlement would entail a roll for recruitment, but venators don't have a juve statline.

Anyone have any solid rules advice so I know what i can do with this poor teenager I just found? Is there an answer or is it only house rules?

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Only house rules.

In line with cultists getting a single full cultist for 1 6 and 2 for 2 6s, and stealer cult getting a ganger equivilant on a single 6 and one with a 3rd arm for 2 6s, my group played it that you get a single hunter on a 6 and a single hunter with a legacy on double 6. Another house rule could be a single 6 is a random stat lined hunter, and a double 6 you get to pick which stat line.

Glen Sergy

Nov 23, 2019
I am struggling with the same problem right now. I'm concerned that getting a 50 point hunter is too big of a reward when everybody else is getting 20 - 35 point juve (except GSC, they get a 45 point neophyte). Additional problem: I am the arbitrator for our campaign so I'm trying real hard not to cheat lol.