Zeebogie Ganger

3. Zeebogie

Zeebogie Ganger

4. Zeebogie

Zeebogie Ganger

5. Flamekebab

Flamekebab Gang Hero
    Gorkamorka Warboss

Added the licence info for the stuff you've used yet?

6. Crowbarr

Crowbarr Juve

One small addition, you've made an adjustment to head injuries on the surgery chart, giving an ork a beard if they roll a 5, instead of bionic eyes. However the beard just gives the ork fear, just like the iron mask if you roll a 6.

Maybe just replace the iron mask with a beard too (giving the team lots of beards isn't a bad idea for vikings)
    Or replace the beard option with a WS increase, instead of a BS increase like the bionic eye.

Also the shaman is an ork, yet has a leadership of 6 and suffers pinning. Sounds odd, or is this to balance out the shamans spell power?

7. Crowbarr

Crowbarr Juve

Oh and my nob suffered an arm injury but I’m too afraid to get it fixed, as one of the options has it replaced with a knife. Since they’re Vikings I’d much prefer a shield OR knife, with a -1 to boarding rolls maybe? Vikings and shields just go together, and I’m reminded fondly of the old man in braveheart who after losing his hand, has a small shield just attached to the stump

8. Crowbarr

Crowbarr Juve

About the shaman as well, I know he can perform sugery after battles, but is the number limited to only one surgery after each game? Or could I try to fix a bunch of injured guys if I took a pounding?

9. Crowbarr

Crowbarr Juve

The beard and iron mask issue shouldn't change, just realised my ork if he got both would cause terror.
    Dunno about the knife thing, I'm just too worried my nob would lose his shield, it's gorkamorka, he's gotta take a chance.

The word "shield" is spelt wrong on the equipment page.

My viking team is growing, pics to come soon. Just searching for grots to buy that don't have guns (knives or bare fists would be best, I'm gonna use them as cheap scrap grabbers)

10. Crowbarr

Crowbarr Juve

A Weirdboy of 41 or above experience may have
    one kustom job on his staff.

But a shaman starts at 60+1D6 experience. Not really an issue, I'm just reading this a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice