Necromunda WARorie's Skirmish games/ Model Plog.....

Warorie

Ganger
Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ 85033
Ok so long time no post....I quit working on all my gaming models between my last post up until last month, I did buy gathering storm 1 stuff but that is cause I have a larger Sisters of battle army along with 3 of the limited failcast canonness. The models I have been working on are my vehicles (predator, dreadnought, and land speeders) for my 10th company Raptors army. With Shadow War: Armageddon coming out (yes I am little excited for it, even if i have to proxy my beloved cawdor for guard) I plan on working on finishing the last few models (3 models) I have left for my starting Cawdor gang, soon. I did order 80 bases from Champ industries before I stopped working on them. Very Nice and not badly priced at all.

for Shadow War: Armageddon I will probably build a Raptor scout squad in urban camo and then have my Cawdor as another unit.

Stay tuned

Warorie

Ganger
Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ 85033
Plans changed for Shadow War Armageddon....

Primary Unit is going to be Adepta Sororitas made for these models
2366bd2d8dcf5d15dd03e72e59f9fcab.jpg

I had sitting around for Kill team but now they are being repurposed for SW:A

My Cawdor will pull duty as Guard if need be.

And Maybe an ORdo Xenos Kill Team.....maybe

Reactions: ThreeDice and Jaws

Warorie

Ganger
Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ 85033
Ok picture less update (n) between the Warhammer Community info dropping, life, work etc I did manage to get my Adepta Sororitas Kill team built and then spent last night cleaning the house.....so no paint orprimer on them yet. I'm still deciding if I want to base them on these bases Elrik's Hobbies Industrial Ruins bases I plan on using for my Regular Adepta Sororitas Army.

With the 2 sets of Grishnak's War Maidens models I built 7 models....1 of them is missing currently and probably hiding with other models in my collection :cautious:

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I'm a bit late in responding to this older post, but...

there's been a board game from the german pen & paper rpg franchise Das schwarze Auge with the subtitle Burg des Schreckens in a HeroQuest vein. The figures are quite alright for a boardgame, though you probably wouldn't use them for real tabletop. A few of them, maybe. If you're into huge fantasy battles or AD&D, the orks, ogres and skeletons etc. might expand your collection. Anyway, they have the useful bases and there's also some nice doors and the large building (I use it as a temple) of course in the box. It's probably a rarity today and it might be hard to find it for the 20 DM (10 €) I got it for back in the day, but you never know.

I don't know whether or not this is the same as Waddington's Dark World but, even if not, all you say is also true of Dark World.

I picked up a set of spares a while back for the temple thing, but it turned out to be missing doors. I recently bought another (about £12 posted I think) in order to get the doors, so now I have two lots of the temple, plus some miniatures and random treasure bits that could be useful for Frostgrave, Mordheim, etc.

Here's a current listing by way of illustration: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Wad...535277?hash=item3d3a80f66d:g:xu0AAOSwn-tZEMom

I am in no way affiliated with the seller nor vouching for that being the cheapest price - it looks more complete than the ones I bought, but also more expensive.

Warorie

Ganger
Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ 85033
Long time no update.......Just finished updating my previous pics thanks to Photobucket and their wonderful shenanigans.

Need to get cracking on my models so they are ready for November's Necromunda release even if my models are smaller I still can play them until they release new Cawdor models. I have a huge back log of painting projects: 10th Company Raptors, Crimson Fists (multiple Companies I know I have over 200 models for them easily including primaris marines), Adepta Sororitas (Normal army and Shadow War models), 30k Emperor's Children Traitors (on the back burner until new rules drop), Deathwatch, Grey Knights, House Cawdor/ Redemptionist, Adeptus Arbites/ Enforcers, Ariadna MRRF for Infinity and Team Yankee Soviets.

Most of the stuff is on the back burner for multiple reasons. Crimson Fists, Team Yankee stuff and Cawdor are now bumped to the top of the list.

I did find the missing Grishnak War Maiden model.

Warorie

Ganger
Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ 85033
Another Long no update thread.......So been Working on my 40k Raptors slowly and have all but given up on My Crimson Fists (Primaris stuff was moved to my Raptors army.....but slowly having another ugh I hate painting breakdown....

Finally caved and bought N17 and Gang War #1. It should be here tomorrow. I plan on playing mostly with my Legacy Cawdor Gang "Hunters of the Unfaithful" so I need to finish my 3 started models and start working on 10th Gang member. But I will build an paint the Goliaths and Eschers too.

Reactions: spafe

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
look great! how many points have you got? have you played under 8th yet?

Warorie

Ganger
Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ 85033
I played one small game of 8th with my crimson fists. I am working or trying to finish up a 1000 pts of Raptors for a club tourney in a few weeks. Raptors total pts no clue outside of "A lot" as I have lots to build for it still sitting around in boxes.

I wanted to do a full 10th company, 5th Company of Primaris (6 intercessor squads, 3 inceptors, 3 hellblasters, 2 aggressors, 2 Reivers, Redemptor Dreads, Repulsors and other Character models), Elemets from the 7th, 8th, 9th companies serving as vehicle crews, and heavy weapons, 1st company for sternguard, vanguard, and termies, Plus a Huge Armory containing 7 land speeders (FW Tempest included), 4 predators, 3 thunderfire cannons, 9 tarantula guns, Riflemen Dreads, Storm hawks, storm eagles, fire raptor.......Like I said Huge. I am gonna tone it down some.

I need to work on my Adepta Sororitas army more

gallery_26778_13936_27832.jpg

gallery_26778_13936_2093.jpg

gallery_26778_13936_17334.jpg

gallery_26778_13936_15344.jpg

Building a Mk Ib Immolator for my Cannoness's Personal Immolator.

Last edited:

Warorie

Ganger
Jan 15, 2016
Phoenix, AZ 85033
And if anyone is curious here is the parts breakdown:

GW
-Rhino
-Sisters of Battle upgrade sprue Heavy Flamers
- Mk I Immolator gunner

Optional parts
-Scout Bolt pistol (no hands same version carried by seraphim)
-bolter (no hands)
-Various Space Marine pouches (large and Small)
-Purity Seals (lots of them)
-Scout Heavy Bolter ammo pouch
-Grenades
-Sisters of Battle upgrade bits
-Spare Rhino track
-Space Marine Razorback box

FW
-Deimos Rhino upgrade
-Sister of Battle rear door

Third Party Companies bits

Zinge Industries: Hoses, rivets, hose connectors, and spare road wheel

Wargames Exclusive: Head Lights (Optional)
Chapterhouse Studios: Rhino Front plate (Optional)

-I consider this optional as I had it laying around and since it is going to be covered up plasticard why not use it.

Secret Weapon Miniatures: Brass Mesh

Atz-tech: Fleur De Lis Brass Etch

Shapeways: Fleur de Lys Rhinoceros door