Watcorp Designs Necromunda Terrain

Watcorp

Juve
Jan 8, 2019
Hi All,

I've been playing Warhammer 40k since 2nd ed and dabbled in the original Necromunda. Since the release of the new Necro and Kill team I've been expanding my games terrain using some 3D printing terrain I've designed and printed on 3D printers.

I've started an Ebay store to sell off some of these parts if anyone is interested in taking a look.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/watcorpdesigns

Current designs focus on adding to the already exiting Sector Mechanicus terrain sets:

More ladder types,
Stairs that allow movement to stop between levels
Alternate height platform supports
Different sized connecting walkways.

As well as parts to add to custom builds to add detailing.

I'm also open to design requests and custom mods if anyone wants something specific

I'm also adding more fine resolution printed weapons and miniature upgrades

its early days but I'm hoping to expand both the range with more stuff as time goes on.

Thanks

James

ntw3001

Gang Hero
Feb 17, 2011
Essex, UK
This stuff looks great! The problem with images may be due to being a new member; IIRC you have to make a few posts before you're able to post images.

Watcorp

Juve
Jan 8, 2019
Thanks NTW

Hopefully I'll get pic privileges soon :)

I should have some new stuff going online on weekend. My painting and assembly que is pretty jam packed!

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
I think you might need to be a Juve to post pics and you become a Juve at 10 posts, so a few more post should do it. Just sprinkle a few comments about on the threads you enjoy or think are cool.
Your stuff looks really good by the way, good luck. :)

Reactions: Watcorp

Watcorp

Juve
Jan 8, 2019

Watcorp

Juve
Jan 8, 2019

A couple of new connecting walkways styles just gone up on store - 100mm long with a slight lip to prevent miniatures falling off

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/watcorpdesigns

Reactions: King Redwart

Watcorp

Juve
Jan 8, 2019
Hi all,

Been a bit slow on updating with new stuff lately as I've been working on some prototypes for a Kickstarter I have in the pipeline for April - A Necromunda scale modular Monorail.

Train and cariages can move along rails and doors on passenger car slide open and closed. I've got a bigger version of train and more carriages in the pipe but wanted to get feedback on what I have so far

Watcorp

Juve
Jan 8, 2019
Oh my days! I have been looking for just this thing.
Just what I wanted to hear (y)

I'll post some more picks of designs in the next day or so. My plan is to release as a 3D printer file kickstarter, with a limited number of pre-printed kits for sale.

If there is any specific Rail Engine or Carriage style you were after let me know and I'll see what I can do.

So far I'm thinking:

The above engine
An engine with more skulls

passenger carriage with opening doors
flat bed carriage
prisoner/monster transport armoured type carriage
crane carriage
??
??

track supports
45 degree corner sections
30 degree corner sections
straights

possibly a ground level version also

Cheers

Watcorp

Juve
Jan 8, 2019
I will post when Kick starter goes live - I will have a few kits for sale as part of that - I don't want to put too many up as I only have limit capacity and the models are fairly large!