What are your thoughts on my mistake?

JMISBEST

Ganger
Feb 15, 2021
I've just realized that I made a mistake that's both very daft and very funny. Here's what happened. What are your thoughts on my mistake?

On Tuesday The 2/2/2,021 I ordered The Van Saar House Book, I think its called House of Artifice but I can't remember, off of Amazon, I was told it would arrive between Wednesday The 10/2/2,021 and Friday The 12/2/2,021, it arrived on Friday The 5/2/2,021, which means that it arrived between 5 and 7 days early

At the time I was busy reading some Books I'd downloaded and I didn't have time to read it so I put it somewhere safe, but I forgot that it had arrived very early, have been waiting for it for several days, by chance I found it roughly 23 minutes ago, I was wondering why it was so late and was starting to consider sending a complaint to Amazon

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Something turns up at Troll towers at least twice a week - it’s never big money but it’s hobby stuff worth a few £££ I frequently forget I’ve ordered or what it was for....

• Haha
Reactions: Jembo17

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
. . . . See this is why I am married. . . . So much money and anger would be wasted.
Realizing that it would be on stuff that would entertain me, as opposed to clothes, housing, cars, food, you know that stuff you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle of balance. . . . . Yes I realize that I need help. Why do you think I got married.