Capture.PNG

"I've left my other stub gun at home. I think I can bluff it though."

Space Truckin

Gang Hero
Dec 16, 2015
Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
Ok here is one more....
Nostalgia.

Looking at the new incredibly expensive price hikes... we are getting close to ebay prices on classic games ive always wanted...

Mordheim. 300 on ebay doesnt sound so bad anymore compared to warcry. and i would actually get the game id want and not wish i had bought... warbands are 100 bucks but warcry are 42 and half the model count.
Hmmmm

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Mind you, one of the good things about the old games, is that GW did actually make pdf printable copies of them FREE, which means printing and binding comes to ... not that much. Though if you mean the boxed set, well. Those corners and windows are almost worth their weight in bills, alone. They combine excellently with foamcore....

Reactions: Space Truckin

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
SPACE HULK THIRTIETH ANNIVERSARY? ARGH!

But I already have enough work cut out with the Mordheim TWENTIETH anniversary!

Okay, fine. I have been touching up my old Traitor Terminators. Because Space Hulk. But I will get back to Mordheim soon. Promise.

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
I put a cheeky early bid on an original box of Necromunda Delaques and got the email saying I'd won them yesterday :giggle:

I was havering about buying a box of N18 ones and a box of Enforcers and had a minor revelation - for less than the price of a box of each of the new I can buy the models I've wanted for years instead (y)

With a couple of Juves and a couple more gangers I can make it an entirely functional and respectable gang... it's not going to be a case of collecting every original sculpt again. No siree. Not going fall for that one. Like with the Van Saar, once was enough... then I did the Escher too of course...

...Oh no, what have I done :oops:

...I'm almost certainly going to be hunting the uncrossed guys below :ROFLMAO:

c199xnecusp0013-00.jpg

Last edited:

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
I think my wife found me a line on a local sale for ridiculously cheap of the original box terrain [!], and seven Spyrers [!]. Table density AND painting up more Spyrers? Looks like I will be spending some money that I should be saving, come Thursday.

2 comments

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
I was havering about buying a box of N18 ones and a box of Enforcers and had a minor revelation - for less than the price of a box of each of the new I can buy the models I've wanted for years instead (y)
GW; making nostalgia more cost-effective since 2017...

Apr 18, 2019
olympia, wa
“People on eBay are selling your old models for more than your new ones cost!!”

Games Workshop... :unsure:

“We’ll put a stop to that!!!”

PRICCCCCCCCE HIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEE
better be careful exposing the the mysterious ways of geedubz

Reactions: Aulenback

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
I was saddened when I realised they had increased the price of Gang boxes by £1.

It’s like the straw that broke the camels back. It’s not much... but it’s enough just to make you realise nothing’s safe from the price hikes.