What's on your mind?

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
Ah ha! Thanks! Thought I hadn’t got an email from them announcing it and couldn’t find it.

I guess it’s disappointing but... well their price rises were becoming an annual joke for a while. Last price rise was a few years back so not too bad. Hopefully it won’t be adding a lot to the prices.

It is what it is though.

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
Well... brace yourselves...

I like the new logo. Very crisp and clean.

Way better than that black and green thing they had for, what, 6 editions! 😕 Dunno why it stuck about for so long.

So for no reason here’s my ranking of the logos:

Number O... *crack*

Hell, who’s sniping at me??

*crack crack crack*

Crap it’s the “No-one gives a Shit-quisition”

I wasn’t expecting that.

*flees to rantier threads*

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Well, to answer @Coenus Scaldingus and @SirFrog, I dated a lovely lady who studied Finnish for a while, so yes, I am aware of it's...peculiar features.

Oh who am I kidding, the language is really wild, in all aspects, and I think I don't have enough lifetime left to learn it
Look, we all know that all Finns are wizards. Henry Dana spilled the beans on that ages ago.

I want this underhive setup. Oops. It’s a Walmart Home And Garden racking setup... darn it.
Look at those 1997 hive colours!

New edition of 40k coming too.

Is it time to re-open the new minis thread?
As I said over there.

1993. Six years.
1998. Five years.
2004. Six years.
2008. Four years.
2012. Four years.
2014. Two years.
2017. Three years.
2020. Three years.

But then, that way lies sumping.

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
My better half was looking for paper in my note pad and started asking questions about the sketches and notes i made for Yaktribe. She's not into tabletop games but she likes arts and crafts and is generally awesomely supportive. But somehow it felt like two worlds were colliding.

How do your significant others get along with the hobbying? Is this topic worthy of a general discussion thread or is it just a passing thought?

Vertico

Ganger
Oct 2, 2019
Arnhem
My better half was looking for paper in my note pad and started asking questions about the sketches and notes i made for Yaktribe. She's not into tabletop games but she likes arts and crafts and is generally awesomely supportive. But somehow it felt like two worlds were colliding.

How do your significant others get along with the hobbying? Is this topic worthy of a general discussion thread or is it just a passing thought?
Today I recieved a shipment from my favorite webshop with 2 necro-gangs, 1 mini blister, some greenstuff and a bunch of paint. She sighed when she saw a glimpse of the invoice. It were actually 2 shipments combined because of delays with GW.
I only mentioned that I was glad the package arrived and was awaiting a new one.... :)

So long as I paint downstairs so that we're not separated all the time when home, she leaves me hobbying. That is, as long as I clean up the mess. :)

Trafalgar Law

Gang Hero
Mar 14, 2017
Chorley, Lancashire, UK

I got kicked off the kitchen table the other day...

On the other hand I now have permission to make a hobby shed/leanto thing at the side of the house. Although that might just be to get all the boxes of models out of the bedroom...