Necromunda What's this guy's malfunction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Brighton, Massachusetts
What's this guy's malfunction? Is it turps? :rolleyes:

The LAF Games Workshop Discussion Thread

http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=57122.msg1539530#msg1539530

Bit of background: mcfonz claims to be a former GW employee and supposedly an industry insider and he's a bit of fanatic, based on a disagreement over the quality of a recent LotR figure. He's also rude, as the mod won't do anything.

On this thread and on another, he responds like my posts are in Klingon.:LOL: I didn't mention N95, yet he thinks I was referring to it, when in fact I was talking about N17/18.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
As much as I agree with you, I feel creating a thread just to highlight bad behaviour on another forum site just isn’t in the Tribe spirit!
Any and all negative thoughts and ideas about the new (or old) Necromunda should be aimed at The Sump...

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
In true necromundan form, it kinda mutatated after the first one thousand or so posts!
The mods might disagree with me yet, so don’t worry about it! :)
The last couple of years have been an interesting, albeit bumpy, ride!
Personally, and in hindsight, I wish GW hadn’t have bothered with the New release. As much as the new shiney shineys were very welcome, the whole thing has completely split the community imo! (Perhaps intentionally, who knows?)

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
What @CaptainDangerous said as N17 became N?? the Sump mutated to match.

Im not convinced linking to another Forum to continue an argument here and/or criticising someone who may not be a member here and therefore can’t defend themselves is a good idea*.

(*He/She could be an idiot I’ve not read it).

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I've locked this as there isn't really anything productive from this. This is the tribe, we dont knock other sites, and if you have an issue with a member on this site,please use the report button.

If you have sumping to do, as explained above, any necromunda year sumping can happen in the sump thread.

Hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.