spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I believe @Stoof has you covered shortly in the vault. (be a good chap and link em when they are there so anyone in the future who reads this can find em)

Reactions: Tiny

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
Haha, yes, centimetres. And horrific landscape formatting. BFG was a bit of a departure from the norm for GW!

Reactions: spafe

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Great stuff dude! Thanks for posting them!

Reactions: Stoof

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I've created a dedicated Vault category for BFG. Any new resources posted there will create discussion threads automatically in the Fleet Informata area but figuring out if I can have it create ones for existing resources.

Apr 10, 2017
I don't have it handy, but if anyone has the 'Battlefleet Gothic 1.5' document from around 2006, that would be a worthwhile inclusion.

It lists the major changes made after the original printing of the rulebook (e.g. nova cannons are no longer guess range weapons, and you can't have more attack craft on the board than you have launch bays in your fleet).

Anyone who picks up a secondhand copy of the old rulebook should find the 1.5 doc very useful for getting started with BFG. I know I did. :)

(The 1.5 changes are all listed in the 2010 FAQ as well, but the latter is incredibly exhaustive and nitpicky--30 pages or something like that--and a lot of its rulings are for minor finicky things, so it can be a headache to search through if you're just learning the game.)

Reactions: Tiny and spafe

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
I have a copy of that along with a load of other documents. I will get them uploaded to the vault once I find time.

You're not wrong about the 2010 FAQ. Seems nobody at GW had heard of bullet points by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stoof and spafe

Cpt. Boriel

Gang Champion
Jan 7, 2018
Vermont
Nope. I have all those also so will be uploading those when I get chance. Gotta make some thumbnails for them before I upload.

Got all the official GW stuff up for those playing at Tribemeet who need them as they are the rules we'll be using.
Very cool. Maybe I’ll make the next tribe meet. I’d highly suggest switching to BFG:R. Maybe the n17 faq will be out by then too...

martinch

Juve
Jan 17, 2016
Reactions: spafe