Necromunda White Dwarf Gang Rules

Space Truckin

Gang Hero
Dec 16, 2015
Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
Anyone know when the March White Dwarf goes up for pre-order? Or when they typically go on the website?
Looking to skip the Gang War part Deux and pick up some rules for all these worthless Cultists that keep making me bottle it in Shadow Wars.

EDIT
So if I want those nice new tiles for my Cultists to feel at home in the underhive I have to spunk more cash on GW2 even though I have no intention of getting into Orlocks.
Or wait until it's inevitably posted online somewhere. :sneaky:

EDIT EDIT:
Think I answered my own question on the 2nd part.

Anyone know when March White Dwarf goes up for sale?
Can only get it from GW where I live. Thanks!

Last edited:

Guerre

Ganger
Sep 7, 2016
Hailsham
Anyone know when the March White Dwarf goes up for pre-order? Or when they typically go on the website?
Looking to skip the Gang War part Deux and pick up some rules for all these worthless Cultists that keep making me bottle it in Shadow Wars.

EDIT
So if I want those nice new tiles for my Cultists to feel at home in the underhive I have to spunk more cash on GW2 even though I have no intention of getting into Orlocks.
Or wait until it's inevitably posted online somewhere. :sneaky:

EDIT EDIT:
Think I answered my own question on the 2nd part.

Anyone know when March White Dwarf goes up for sale?
Can only get it from GW where I live. Thanks!
White Dwarf should be out the first Friday of the month.

Reactions: Orngog

pressure

Ganger
Aug 19, 2017
UK
Do you need to buy white dwarf to get the rules for the new tiles? Or are in gang war 2?

Jun 23, 2016
The Bounty Hunter Gang would be interesting, but buying WD purely for that and not knowing which WD it will be in can end up costly.

Vegeta365

Ganger
Oct 2, 2017
I am sure people on this forum will tell you when something Necromunda related is in White Dwarf.

There are plenty of people on YouTube that do reviews of each White Dwarf as soon as they are released too, so easy to find out.

Reactions: Chivers7

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
If there's something very important Necromunda related (gang rules etc) I'll get that issue, but I'm certainly not going to subscribe unless they seriously up the ante with relevant content.

There was a temptation to subscribe again when I bought my first issue since the late 90's just before N17 was released - everything was going to be amazing and there was going to be reams of N17 content in every issue... which amounted to about 15 pages first issue, then six or seven pages, then basically nothing... If there's only four or five pages of Necromunda stuff normally then I simply can't justify £1 per page.

I don't think it would be that difficult to keep a few interesting things in for every current game each month, but the WD team seems to have ADHD.

Issue 1: "THIS NEW THING IS AWESOME BUY THE NEW THING LOOK HOW GREAT IT IS!"
Issue 2: "BORED WITH THAT NOW! LOOK AT THIS NEW THING IT IS AWESOME THAT OTHER THING IS LAME!"
Issue 3: "OMFG THE ORIGINAL THING IS AWESOME AGAIN HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I THINK I'M GOING TO PEE!"
Issue 4: "WHAT IS THAT THING? ONLY LOOOZERS PLAY THAT NOW! NOW WE HAVE SPEHSS MEHREEEENS THAT LOOK LIKE SIGMARINES AND NOBODY KNOWS WHICH IP IS WHICH ANYMORE ITS LIKE MY GREATEST DREAM OF ALL TIME I'M GONNA DIE OF EXCITEMENT!"
Issue 5: "NEW GAME NOBODY EVER WANTED IS AMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" *head pops*

timdp

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Jun 4, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
If there's something very important Necromunda related (gang rules etc) I'll get that issue, but I'm certainly not going to subscribe unless they seriously up the ante with relevant content.
If it was easier for me to get new issues that would be an option. I'm figuring that there will be quite a bit of Necro content in the next year (not just in the months that they release new GW/gangs) so a sub seemed to be a reasonable option.

Last edited:

Balmong7

Juve
Feb 14, 2018
Atlanta Georgia
I only recently got into the hobby. is White Dwarf worth it? My local store usually has some in stock, but I only really care about Tau in 40k and Escher in Necromunda so I didn't really think it would be worth buying for the couple pages that would matter to me.

dabbk

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Nov 26, 2016
Berlin, Germany
I've read somewvere that GSC come first, so the SW:A cultists will have to wait till may (next rumored WD gang rule).
I too have skipped gw2 and am waiting for these instead.