• YakTribe will be migrated to a new server on Monday night, April 12th after 2am GMT and should be available on Tuesday morning.

N18 White Dwarf supplements

baxio

Ganger
Dec 7, 2019
Hi,

I'm wondering if the White Dwarf supplements are worth tracking down or not? I think the game is complex enough without hunting down obscure rules to add to the games, but I heard there were resurrection packages for leaders in one issue which could be useful to refer to if a player gets left behind. I picked up the Christmas 2019 issue - the booklet with the scenarios in is fab, but the new rules in the actual magazine I didn't get the point of. The lift rules were surely added in Dark Uprising anyway?

Any particular White Dwarfs I should look into picking up?

Thanks,

Dan

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
Please know that others have already done this and collected everything into a single compilation. Not just WD but all resources everywhere. Cards, additional rules from web articles and FW characters.

Unfortunately most of this has limited usage, low quality and you often must figure out how exactly to use because the rules often only provide limited suggestions.

There are no lift rules in any official rule books. That's why it was printed in WD last year. And reprinted in one of the card packs this year (zone mortalis or open hive war).

baxio

Ganger
Dec 7, 2019
Could you point me in the right direction please? I found an older compilation which had the Spire and Gauntlet Senarios in, but I didn't find anything with the new gang leader resurrection in

Thanks,

Dan

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
No links to articles anywhere I'm afraid. Best bet is to grab a fan made rules compilation, which will include 100% everything including every single article. If interested, check out this.