Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Punktaku

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
It wouldn't surprise me if we see an overlap between the kill team rogue trader and Warhammer quest in space models, would make sense.

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Sounds kind of interesting, but I generally prefer fantasy stuff, particularly for dungeon crawlers, so I'll probably give this a miss.

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
I'm expecting a fair degree of crossover in models between this and kill team rogue trader. It would explain a lot of the early stuff if this was the original "plan" that kill team rogue trader got welded onto to enable them to split the development costs. It would also explain the non kill team feel of a lot of the rogue trader models.

Lots of potential though for rogue trader away teams crawling round a Blackstone fortress

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
If the core premise is whq in space then it would be easy enough to have an inquisitor or similar as one of the "champions"

I'm hoping that the rules are flexible enough for easy badguys. Genestealer cults are probably an almost guaranteed inclusion of not in the box, I'm also kinda hoping for the inclusion of necromunda gangers either as bad guys or the odd champion

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
I hope this involves the Kill Team: Rogue Trader models... if it does I don't have to spend £80 on an incomplete game to get the models for Necromunda... I can pay £80 for an actual game I can play and the models for Necromunda. Winner!