WTB 40k Fire Warrior Sprue

Jembo17

Gang Champion
Apr 27, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
Hi guys, does anyone have any spare Fire Warrior sprues? I'm going to build a Tau character to use in Mantic's Star Saga and wanted to check here first before going to eBay.

Thanks.

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I'd have to check in the morning, but I think I have some of the old Fire Warrior sprues. Would they do for what you need or do you want the latest (current) ones anyway? (They don't look a lot different to my untrained eye, but the new ones have more options.)

Reactions: Jembo17

Jembo17

Gang Champion
Apr 27, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
I'd have to check in the morning, but I think I have some of the old Fire Warrior sprues. Would they do for what you need or do you want the latest (current) ones anyway? (They don't look a lot different to my untrained eye, but the new ones have more options.)
Hey Ben thanks for the reply.
I've never actually seen the old sprues, just the new ones in the GW online store, and it was the many options thing that appealed to me. If you could have a look though when you next get chance it'd be much appreciated.

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
The older set look pretty similar, but don't have so many options. You can see pictures of the old sprues here:

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
No worries; wasn't sure I wanted to part with them anyway, even though I've had them sitting around a while and not done anything with them yet...