WTB: Dominion Campaign Territory Cards, Gang Leader's Accessories Pack, Blank Fighter Cards Pack

mattystans000

Apr 15, 2020
I know this fits into the "you & everyone else category", but I am looking to buy:
  • Dominion Campaign Territory Cards
  • Gang Leader's Accessories Pack
  • Blank Fighter Cards Pack
I know each of these had a limited run and are beyond rare (having exhausted every ebay site, all possible facebook searches, and all possible google searches, to no avail).

These 3 items however are the last items I need to complete my collection of all N17 products released so far (not including Forgeworld).

If anyone has any of these items that they are willing to sell, I would be very grateful & willing to pay prices reflective of their present rarity.

Thank you in advance!

(Alternatively: not sure if this would be allowed, but could anyone post scans of the Dominion Campaign Territory Cards? Best photo I can find is the one below).

z4Bylwm.jpg

vIUmK00.jpg

3igTY7c.jpg

XsMYIRC.jpg

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
Can’t help I’m afraid but it’s such a shame these things aren’t still available. The blank fighter cards in particular were great fillers to bump an online order up into free shipping territory.

Reactions: mattystans000

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
I can sell you the scenario sheets, the quick reference sheets and the roster sheets if interested. I'm not parting with the tokens though. I had pretty much everything released for N17 too, but never used any of it, so have sold off parts already, including various territory cards. Most of this 'extra' content has unfortunately very low quality.

MusingWarboss

Gang Hero
Oct 31, 2013
Can’t help I’m afraid but it’s such a shame these things aren’t still available. The blank fighter cards in particular were great fillers to bump an online order up into free shipping territory.
Yes it’s very true. It’s a real shame they introduced those as a new way to play and then pointlessly made it difficult to acquire them. But they’re not alone, Kill Teams blank fighter cards are equally tough to get.

I quite like the fighter cards, but the old photocopiable roster made life much easier.

Reactions: cardyfreak