Xmas mini exchange 2019 (yes, it's already that time!)

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
At the behest of the organiser I opened my gift yesterday and my societal guilt is through the roof!
i wont be able to post any pics till later, but I would like to say thank you soo much to my sender!!! 🥰
I am looking for a yak who is a master of magnets, has played THUNDERCUBE, was maybe given a voucher for discount name tags, is baldy beardy and/or is extremely good looking!
I was thinking @radulykan until that last sentence.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I’m thinking you need to keep looking @CaptainDangerous, I would have loved to have got you but alas I did not
I would have put money on it being you! Especially with it being a war cry mini! (And I didn’t believe you could fleecey blanket math! :p)

I officially change my guess to the less bearded, equally handsome but slightly more spiffy, @spafe!

TakUnderhand

Gang Hero
Dec 28, 2014
Devon, UK
Wheee!
So, I'm sorry about delay - we've been away over Christmas.
~~~
I was super excited to get the parcel, which I opened as soon as we got back. I am absolutely delighted to receive this expertly painted model.. I've done my best to take some photos that do it justice.

This dude has heaps of attitude: somewhat reminds me of a bounty hunter from StarWars (one of the animated series). The detail and precision in the paining is out of this world; certainly something that I very much aspire to.

Check out the filagree on the holster! And if I'd slain a 'stealer, I probably would carry its claw around as a trophy :)

front_close by TakUnderhand

49305097351_bfa9c0f381_o.png
lhs_front by TakUnderhand

49305094961_202f3eb8f6_o.png
rhs by TakUnderhand

49305311017_d7ee7317a0_o.png
front by TakUnderhand

49304606443_d22244cf69_o.png
lhs_back by TakUnderhand

Many thanks to @sump dweller for organising, and sorry I've been tardy.

Jaws

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jul 23, 2013
Hamar, Norway
Wheee!
So, I'm sorry about delay - we've been away over Christmas.
~~~
I was super excited to get the parcel, which I opened as soon as we got back. I am absolutely delighted to receive this expertly painted model.. I've done my best to take some photos that do it justice.

This dude has heaps of attitude: somewhat reminds me of a bounty hunter from StarWars (one of the animated series). The detail and precision in the paining is out of this world; certainly something that I very much aspire to.

Check out the filagree on the holster! And if I'd slain a 'stealer, I probably would carry its claw around as a trophy :)

front_close by TakUnderhand

Many thanks to @sump dweller for organising, and sorry I've been tardy.

tenor.gif

Reactions: KungFuPanda

GraaEminense

Four-armed Emperor
Jan 12, 2015
Bergen, Norway