Xmas mini exchange 2019 (yes, it's already that time!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10658
  • Start date
I’ve received a package!
rIL3A8h.jpg

Ive received a package - its sparkly pink, I opened it to find a hazard stripe wrapped figure sized box. I’ll open it on Christmas Day.

The handwriting, return to sender postcode and general style look familiar. My moneys on a certain money counting Scottish Yak but I could be wrong. If I’m correct I await the opening with trepidation.

Yeah I don’t really care if they like it - they are getting something Troll related - muahahahahaha

Just over two weeks left until all models should be in the post. I hope everyone is on their way to completing their gifts. Please let me and @RobStrachan know ASAP if you are not going to be able to send your gift in time.

I have some bad news to report though - @Azzabat has had some serious health problems. He asked me to send his best wishes to evveryone, but he has not been well enough to participate on the tribe in some time. He doesn't think he will be able to finish the model he wanted to, so I will be sending his intended recipient a gift instead. I am sure that you will all join me in wishing him well.

I hope you are a fast painter @maxwellrpower (you do know that the 30th is this Saturday - as in the day after the day after the day after the day after tomorrow - right?)

Reactions: radulykan
I make it just less than a month (unless the month in question was February in a non leap year) until the gallery goes up!