Xmas mini exchange 2019 (yes, it's already that time!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10658
  • Start date
The picture definitely needed tree and lights and decorations in the background. I couldn't source a drunk elderly relative wearing antlers or a toddler who's eaten an entire selection box in ten minutes at short notice, or it'd be even MORE festive!

Well it's quite obvious my good man, you must run through the town holding a shoe and wearing nothing but a sack on the 29th October, then prance to tea on the 23rd November, followed by a deep and meaningful discussion with a giraffe on the 18th November, and finally, have a nap on the 30th November until supper, wherupon you shall make a jelly that looks like a plug socket, and stick it to the moon.

Couldn't be clearer dearie.

Well I hope everybody's turns up in the next week or so! There were some later postings so it's to be expected.

Well, when confusing and unclear statements like "the mini should be in the post to the recipient by November 30th" are being bandied about during organisation, is there any wonder some are a bit later in arriving... I mean, what could that even mean? :censored:

I know! We'll work on less confusing rules next year ;)

Sure, if you're reading it RAW, but is that RAI? Whether the jelly is the shape of a plug socket or the plug itself for instance is VERY ambiguous. And is it a left shoe or a right shoe? It's like they don't even care about the rules anymore and it's just a way of getting people to send each other miniatures :rolleyes:

Reactions: prewarsalad
Well, when confusing and unclear statements like "the mini should be in the post to the recipient by November 30th" are being bandied about during organisation, is there any wonder some are a bit later in arriving... I mean, what could that even mean? :censored:

It is admittedly confusing - For one it does not factor in the utter chaos that is the Troll post office, where something can be both in the post and, this is the important bit, still be in the building....