• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

djmothra

Magister Competere
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jan 6, 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
"Give me that which I desire!"

@Blochunx came up with a few great ideas - one of which we will def keep for a future comp!

But this comp is all about making something that is obviously "Fuel Powered".

Easy examples would be some kind of vehicle, but this can also extend to scenery / buildings as well as robots / automatons / golums etc so easily fits with Necromunda and especially GoMo - but would work with Mordheim too.

Normal rules apply - no min or max base size.

Closing is Saturday 7th July...this gives you 6ish weeks to come up with something.

Please reply below to show interest in joining, keep all WiP pics on your own blogs but please post occasional updates here too.

Any questions below as well, myself and @ClockworkOrange (and @Malo ) can advise!

Good luck yakkers!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Duke

of the Grim-Dark and The Lord of Lawful-Evil
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 23, 2015
London
Good luck everyone. May Papa Nurgle stay his bloated rotten hand so that nobody who takes part is struck down with any kind of lurgy.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Hahahaha, if Papa Nurgle listens to any of his acolytes it’s gotta be his annointed-one “Blochunx”

;)
:sneaky:

Just the other week I was able to bag myself a reasonably priced all-METAL version of Inquisitor Karamazov on his (diesel and righteousness-powered!) Throne of Judgement.
Lots of lovely liturgical exhausts on this fantastic model and this might just be the excuse I need to get to grips with him....?

Watch this space folks....

Blochunx

Ganger
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 12, 2015
Hahahaha, if Papa Nurgle listens to any of his acolytes it’s gotta be his annointed-one “Blochunx”

Hahahah, I feel all too anointed by him and the worst of his afflictions The Man Flu far too often these days, and his chosen tools of deliverance appear to be my daughter and the rest of the nurglings at her playgroup... Bless those little blighters.

Can't wait to see your Karamazov and his walking throne of face stomping @The Duke :D

Reactions: The Duke

brettfp

Juve
Feb 25, 2018
Sunbury VIC, Australia
So, I got home from a job interview, saw this thread, and made a start :)
XufScMR.jpg