Competition YakComp 35: “The sump of all fears”

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
And again. . . Working on ideas while working at work is hard and fragmented.

Reactions: trollmeat

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
"It's 106 light years to Terra, we have a barely functioning Geller field, half a bottle of unguents, the ship lights just went out and we're wearing cowls."

HIT IT.

*bonus yak points are worth 0
votes.
** extra bonus yak points are worth double bonus yak points!
Wait . . . What. . . Ye damn devilishly cunning bastards. . . .

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
I love how ya be thinking I be one'o dem damned bastards south o'me. I am a Canadian . . . Ya wee bugger.
I do know that, my dear...er...Captain? Sir? Lad? Anyhow, when I was over there I was in southern Ontario*, and everyone there seems to be extremely eager to write everything down in as many different systems as possible all at once. So do please forgive me, it was a Canada-specific assumption.

*and in Quebec for a while. But Quebec is an alternate dimension, as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: trollmeat

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
I do know that, my dear...er...Captain? Sir? Lad? Anyhow, when I was over there I was in southern Ontario*, and everyone there seems to be extremely eager to write everything down in as many different systems as possible all at once. So do please forgive me, it was a Canada-specific assumption.

*and in Quebec for a while. But Quebec is an alternate dimension, as far as I am concerned.
I be in complete agreement regarding the francophone's who think dey be better den de rest of us. Then again us Maritime Acadian's be even weirder, mixing French, with our English, and den those two with Dutch, and a wide swath 'o Sprinkling of at least 20 or more different dialects 'o Gaelic. Mind you when me own Daughter, de Emperor bless 'er, teaches me Klingon . . . It brings a wee year to me face.

Me point be, don'na ever mistaking Us fer anything that be making sense. But at the same time, when ya be asking us a question, ye best be prepared for either a short offhand response. Or every ounce of Wikipedia on de subject.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
All credit to SuboptimusPrime! I don’t think he intended it to be part of the opening post, but it was too cool to leave out! (I thought it was a fear and loathing in Las Vegas reference)