Competition YakComp 35: “The sump of all fears”

YakComp 35: the sump of all fears (pick upto 3)

• @scavvierising "The Clone Lord"

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • @medmos ”Shoot at the...legs?”

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • @lyndon "Did you hear something move?"

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • @CaptainDangerous ”Dangerously Mad Robot”

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • @ClanBuckCANS 'We all began as something else'

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • @trollmeat ”counts-as Chaos Spawn”

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
"Ask and you shall receive humble servant of the omnissiah. One exterminatus inbound.
Oh and if you could just do me a favour and look at this bit of tech for me".
FLASH
"You have just seen the maiden flight of an experimental weather balloon nothing more. You shall return to your duties and speak no more of this".

Bit more green stuff needed to make the elbows and back pack work but basically there.
Might also completely change the position on the hammer arm now I look at this in the fresh light of today.
I love the added spots of blood on your cutting Matt

Reactions: trollmeat

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Hopefully I’ll be making a start with my entry this weekend!
To begin with tho, here’s a sketch of what I have in mind*
9F2EF51B-0955-4FE8-9B60-274F172F6DBA.jpeg

*it won’t be anywhere near this big or impressive.

Scavvierising

Reigning ThunderCube Champion
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017

MedMos

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Just checking in to show my colours. Figuratively, as I haven't been able to get much work done. Sick yaklings and lots of distractions in general. I tried to get some work done last night, as everyone went early to bed, but the 2yo couldn't sleep without dad. So early to bed for me as well, though not much sleep.
Good thing is, I've had a good amount of time to plan the next steps, so once I get an hour to myself things should move fast! 😁 (y)

Scavvierising

Reigning ThunderCube Champion
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
So little time. Still got some slinky leather harnesses to green stuff on abomination XI (oo-er). Let alone start painting the blighter.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Realistically there is still a full 24 hours remaining (I ain’t sorting the poll out on the dot of midnight) so there’s still plenty time for that last minute sprint to the finish line!

I’ll be back later with my entry, but good luck yaks!

Reactions: trollmeat

MedMos

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Dang, I thought we had another week! Well, that's me out... :cry:

Edit: I was so sure the deadline was the 6th... Could've sworn. Oh well, next time.
Edit2: Also, isn't it more like 48 hours, since the comp ends tomorrow at midnight?

Last edited:

MedMos

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Ok, guys. Please excuse my panic post above, and please disregard my admission of defeat. Such a thing didn't happen. *jedi wave*

I'm mixing up greenstuff now, if I have to roll it in that sh*t and dip it in the bitzbox I will. If the three colours have to be Pollocked on there, I will. See you in 47 hours at the latest.

(Please have a late lunch Wednesday, Captain ;))

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Well with all the craziness that is happening in me house. . . . I'm in and finished as I could. The three colours are black, coal blue, bright blue and ice blue. Oh and some silver thrown in on the island . . . . Not that you can see it with he light.

With out further wait,
The Book of Araneus!
The truth of Necromunda!

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Well with all the craziness that is happening in me house. . . . I'm in and finished as I could. The three colours are black, coal blue, bright blue and ice blue. Oh and some silver thrown in on the island . . . . Not that you can see it with he light.

With out further wait,
The Book of Araneus!
The truth of Necromunda!

Wait. . . .. . Approximately 36 hours left. . . . . Maybe I will have the book keeper done. . . .
Muhahahahahahaha. Details on how I put the book together without $$ at the blog form

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Wait. . . .. . Approximately 36 hours left. . . . . Maybe I will have the book keeper done. . . .
Muhahahahahahaha. Details on how I put the book together without $$ at the blog form
Been on here for a wee bit I must say. But you lot have made me feel more than welcome. I am humbled by your comments and the turn of likes. Many of thanks