CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al"

Make a character (identity crisis optional) and their bodyguard. Anything goes, like a Mercenary Captain and his trusty Ogre, a Void Pirate Captain/Cold Trader and his Quartermaster, Guilder and the unassuming killer in his shadow or a Wizard with an Owlbear companion. Or even a Van Saar gang leader and his favorite meat shield, erhm protégé. Description of their relationship encouraged. They don't have to be called Betty or Al.

Yaks have 6 weeks to create, make and paint their entry, which must use at least 3 colours and be suitably based.

Bonus yak points* will be awarded for a yaktribe member reference
Even more Bonus yak points** for a dark-skinned Mad Donna and a wimpy, male Escher Kevin Costner look-a-like...

The deadline for this comp will be midnight BST on Sunday the 29th November 2020.
Any yak wishing to enter should fill out the following:

I, [insert yak name], will be entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry [insert working title], and will keep an updated work in progress here: [insert link to WIP thread].

e.g.
I, @CaptainDangerous, will be entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry ‘One man and his troll’, and will keep an updated work in progress here: https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/the-dangerzone.5324/

PRIZE:
The Yak with the most votes will become the new YakComp Champion, Win $15 store credit from the ever generous @Mad Robot! They will also win a rather striking 1st place red banner, AND will have the ultimate power of selecting the theme for the next YakComp!

Good Luck Tribesmen!

*bonus yak points are worth 0
votes.
** extra bonus yak points are worth double bonus yak points!

d2e85312-cd9e-4826-95d5-11f14c220ea7-jpeg.jpg

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Oh sugar! I am already making a drug dealer with a body guard for the mad robot challenge. I'll have to think of something different.

Reactions: trollmeat

almic85

Gang Hero
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
I, @almic85 , will be entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry ‘Who is guarding who?’, and will keep an updated work in progress here:

Now I just have to figure out what to make. Too bad I’ve already assembled all my slaveogryn, but I do have heaps of spare Goliath, Escher and Orlock to play with.

I just need to figure out who is guarding who and from what?