Competition Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al"

Pierric

Gang Champion
Jan 22, 2020
Berry, France
Hello Captain,

Thanks for your feedback. I was struggling to find the FAQs for the YakComps... (No issue with the points board, it was pretty obvious to me from the start that eventual multiple entries would not be cumulative).

The choice of reason would be to restrain myself to one entry (even if it's hard to tell wich idea will finally be the most advantageous once the miniatures are painted, and which duo will be the most popular among voters...?).

Cruel dilemna.

So I, @Pierric, will rather be entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry ‘Rust Town oh là là’, and will keep an updated work in progress in a dedicated thread on these boards, coming as soon as I get my new minis in the mailbox.

Alea jacta est.

Scavvierising

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
Now got a secret Santa to do so that will take priority over this.
However what I had planned for round 2 of the mad robot mega challenge. Fits the bill nicely. Either a noble with bodyguards or a spyrer patriarch. But for this comp I thought I would mash up the ideas. So it will be a noble guarded buy a patriarch.

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
I was just going to focus on Mad Robots challenge. But then I remembered the Interrogator for Inquisimunda I had planned to convert from a Menoth Warcaster, and my tired brain is convinced I can manage both. Sooo...

I, MedMos, will be entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry 'Have you met Sliza Minelli?', and will keep an updated work in progress here: https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/medmos-wip-the-slowjuicer-of-plogs.5671/post-248803

trollmeat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 5, 2014
Seems I have not started, so won’t be entering anything.

I had the idea to do Kuato, from the original Total Recall, as it would have been both the bodyguard and the character they are charged to protect 🤣

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Iv been inspired by the impeccable painting skills of Cardyfreak...

So I will be making A Slaver and his...Shackleperson?, who protects his master from the Slaves mostly!
They are the highly succeful trainers and breeders of the Rockdrill Omega Rockdrill Slave House!

I, @CaptainDangerous , will be entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry Rockdrill Omega Rockdrill Legatus and Praefectus’, and will keep an updated work in progress here: https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/the-dangerzone.5324/

Hawkins44

Ganger
Aug 20, 2019
Howdy, pardners! I had this miniature lying around for several months, and this got me motivated to finish it. There is still lof ot work on it, mostly with sculpting.

I, @Hawkins44 , will be entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry 'Ranger Scoresby and his mechanical friend’. You can follow the progress Here.

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Reactions: trollmeat

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
I, @SuboptimusPrime, have angered the Omnissiah by entering Yakcomp 36: "And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al" with my entry ‘Beauty and the Beast' without being able to finish anything, and will thus be found in penal colony #998Sigma on Praxis IV, Dentention Center Administration Floor 45a, in the BLUE chair for summary punishment by tech support duty.

No really, I had an idea, but I could not for the life of me find the minis I needed and that I KNOW I HAVE... yeah well, also I'm currently super-productive with FYSC and have very little time, so I will accept my shame now and graciously bow out of this one. They can't all be winners.