Drag to reposition cover

Competition Yakcomp 37: "You just can't get the staff these days"

Edster

Ganger
Dec 26, 2018
Nottingham, UK
I have got as far as I can on this journey! Really pleased with my results 10/11 hangers-on for the House of Iron with additional exotic pets (not hangers on boo!).

Nearly had the full house, but ran out of resources. Try hard 1st person back story in the thread below:

If you don't dislike it I will continue this thread until the holy trinity has been absolved... although I'm imagining it will take a long time and much more blistered painting fingers...

Good luck to you all!!

SirFrog

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Mar 1, 2015
Luleå, Sweden
Here's my entry for YakComp 37:

Scamorovich, the best Bullet Merchant of the North Hive*.
Scamorovich is a bit of a recurring joke in our game group. Whenever your ammo mysteriously fail to hurt a three-legged rat, when you go an entire game not even touching anyone even with newly-set bolt pistol sights, when your lasgun power packs inexplicably fail in clouds of bacon-smelling smoke? You got your ammo from Scamorovich. The bastard sold you another box of defective bolt shells, skimping on both gunpowder and actual fyseline.
How does a bastard like that even stay in business? Any self-respecting leader who's been a victim of his "premium-budget ammunition surplus", you take your best gunslingers, and stop down to give him a good shouting and your creds back. Forty-five minutes later, you and your gangers are laughing, leaving the bullet merchant's most recent warehouse hideout with a box of autogun rounds you got an amazing deal on, not realizing what just happened until several hours later. And to be fair, most of that all is probably serviceable enough. Probably.

Xdu8KaBh.jpg

almic85

Gang Hero
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
Here is my entry for yakcomp 37 as I am unlikely to get any more done before the deadline.

To be clear the entry is just the model in the middle and his table of wares, the other two are just fighters for my Orlock gang that I have completed alongside the bullet merchant.

Edit: I have actually converted and painted another mode today to stand alongside my bullet merchant so have an update to my entry.

I give you my prize fighter and bullet merchant ready to help out the X-Calibre gang.

Last edited:

Pagumb

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
He seems to be a really nice chap, a man of the trade for sure.
I just don't want to imagine what a box of Frags or Rad-Rounds from him do and behave.
Well they don't call him "Reliablorovich". :sneaky:

He probably has one (or more) of those propagandist supplied truthy slogans..."Scamorovich's Ammo & Ordinance...someone always gets hurt!"

almic85

Gang Hero
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
Well I added an extra model to my entry today as I was having a slow day at work.

New entry photo is in my previous post and I am looking forward to actually using these two models alongside my Orlock gang in my upcoming campaign.

Reactions: MedMos

Hawkins44

Ganger
Yak Comp 2nd Place
I'm happy to announce the replacement figure, Lt. Sinestra Hortt, is fully painted. I'll make some finishing touches, and you can expect the official finish entry coming up once I make some photos.

This was the original miniature intended for this theme, that wasn't shipped in time, with a month-long delay.
A161%20Pilot%20Hannah%20composite.jpg

Last edited:

Jaws

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Jul 23, 2013
Hamar, Norway
There was about 115 thing that got in the way of this project. So I guess I'll enter the final painted image for now. I was supposed to make a few more accessories, but I am not sure I will be able to finish it by tomorrow.:

Anyway, here is the Ash Waste guide:
hc-mbh4mrrtzvoax-ys7zj-_nc_ht-scontent-fosl3-2-jpg.jpg

Reactions: MedMos