Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Reactions: Spamuel

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I thought about using this as an objective, something to fight over once discovered, but I didn’t realize just how big it is... I must ponder some more... Yeld is for scale.
1DDC8A09-8316-418F-9AF8-D44D72518C9A.jpeg

Pagumb

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
And I thought that my robot was tech heresy....
It does have more than a bit of the forbidden AI feel to it which makes quite cool.

You could write a new scenario for it...Murder Demi-Knight but using it as terrain or an objective seems like a great idea too. Given it's size you could also have it as a bull in a pottery shop kind of NPC in a scenario...What's Does the oG Button Do? where it moves random directions and distances whilst brave gangers attempt to bait it into and through their opponents terrain representing territories like Bad Doc or Gambling Hole because it is protected by armor/field technology that prevents them from damaging it otherwise.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
No worries! 🙂
You still have until the end of the month, should you get a window in your scedule! Your idea sounds very cool tho!

While I’m on, id like to throw my own hat in the ring!

ill be making a gang relic and a propagandist: The infamous underhive artist Pablo PickAss...Oh and his painting The Clona Lisa!

quick questions to the tribe - how big is a relic supposed to be I.e. what does the book say?
-does the propagandist have weapons? If so, which ones?