• @ClockworkOrange ’Blood Donor Blimp’

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • @Pierric ‘A SALUTE TO THE FALLEN’

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • @Lyndon ’I finished a thing!’

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • @Spamuel ’The Shrine of The Peacemaker.’

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • @trollmeat “Pickles Reborn - Free Hugs”.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • @SuboptimusPrime ‘delete this post from your cogitator banks’

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • @Resmire ’secret Dr Leper Ingredient sourcing clinic’

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
extra congrats to @SuboptimusPrime, @Stoof and @Resmire for claiming the top three spots. In this company, I'm very happy with 4th! 🥂

Congrats to all four of you - and to everyone else too. Nice to see all entries getting at least one vote.

A slight change to the rules will be in play for the very first time: The first four yaks to complete their entries will get to propose a theme for comp 41! This could be any theme the yak chooses and could even be a theme already covered previously, but once the four are in, there will be a poll open until the comp (40) deadline, which any yak can pick their one, most favourite option!

I just realised this poll was supposed to happen during the competition (though no idea when the 4th entry came in - perhaps there wasn't time). Are we still doing a vote (before @Punktaku starts asking about the next theme...)?

Resmire

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Aug 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Thanks for saying so, @Resmire. I'm very happy with it, but had no illusions that I'd win this one. :giggle: Always hoping, of course, and I'm defo in for more!

It was always going to be hard with the open topic and the fact so many talented yaks joined (not @ClockworkOrange )

I look forward to the next comp, hopefully, we'll face off again :cool:

MedMos

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
It was always going to be hard with the open topic and the fact so many talented yaks joined (not @ClockworkOrange )

I look forward to the next comp, hopefully, we'll face off again :cool:
Oh, I'm game!:cool:

And I'm all for giving the troll a hard time, but I have to admit it was impressive what you did with that blimp in such short time, @ClockworkOrange. 48 hours, was it?

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Congrats to all four of you - and to everyone else too. Nice to see all entries getting at least one vote.

I just realised this poll was supposed to happen during the competition (though no idea when the 4th entry came in - perhaps there wasn't time). Are we still doing a vote (before @Punktaku starts asking about the next theme...)?
Yeah, since I thought it up Iv thought of a better way, so I was trying to keep it low key in the hopes that no-one would notice/bring it up! 😋

but indeed, the first four yaks will be contacted by myself and themes will be demanded (with the option of passing)!
The new themes will feature in a poll at the beginning of Comp 41, which should happen around Febtoberish!?

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I was a bit puzzled by this new calendar at first, but perhaps the extra months are those the Captain mentions...

1641077667477.jpeg