Competition Yakcomp 40: "Anything Goes”

Resmire

Gang Champion
Tribe Council
Aug 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Need some fellow yakadvice, guys; I'm making a sign for the entrance of a fighting pit. I was thinking of calling it 'the Blood Donors Fighting Pit ' in the style of his writing, but I'm worried that might be too much and therefore be a disrespect. So, I was thinking maybe call it something else, but still build it in his tag style? I've thought myself in circles and now don't know how to approach.

Also, I hope more yaks make tags for some graffiti stylee board invasion. I know some do already.
I personally think that's an awesome idea and in no way think it's disrespectful. It is only my opinion, but if honest every Yak I've spoken to on here or irl has been super chill, and I very much doubt they'd see it that way.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Need some fellow yakadvice, guys; I'm making a sign for the entrance of a fighting pit. I was thinking of calling it 'the Blood Donors Fighting Pit ' in the style of his writing, but I'm worried that might be too much and therefore be a disrespect. So, I was thinking maybe call it something else, but still build it in his tag style? I've thought myself in circles and now don't know how to approach.

Also, I hope more yaks make tags for some graffiti stylee board invasion. I know some do already.
Do it

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Seeing as it’s “anything goes”, I’ve had this TT Combat MDF petrol station sat part primed in a box for a few years so I’m going to finish that off for post apocalypse / zombie games.

4E1415D3-4F0E-48DA-A04C-238CDA06A627.jpeg

Getting some graffiti on there should be easy enough but figuring out how to incorporate a space marine is another thing entirely. I have some ideas though.

MedMos

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Bonus points were always given for including something extra or thematic in your entry. Luckily, space marines find themselves in all manner of situations, as they can't keep their beaks out of peoples business!

trollmeat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 5, 2014
Should it be any particular type of marine, from a specific era or anything goes?