YakComp 48 - Musical Interlude

My favourite up-to-three entries for Comp 48 are...

• Doors by Tiny

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Barbie Girl by Stoof

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A whopping nine different entries by Ben_S (See pic post)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Disciple by Punktaku

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dragula by Parrtymonster

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Stan Dand D'Liver by Pagumb

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Wrecking Ball by Trollmeat

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Immigrant Song by MedMos

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • (WIP) Dragoon by SuboptimusPrime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you tell what it is yet..?

IMG_20230817_092819568~2.jpg

Going all the way back to basics this time, I've never tried sculpting a whole person before so this should be interesting.

I might find I'm crap at it and completely fail. We'll see.

Last edited:
My “short” list of ideas keeps getting longer…. I should probably stop browsing the Judas Priest catalog…. Especially since my available unused minis are pretty slight.

Reactions: trollmeat
I was thinking more along the lines of The Sentinel, Nightcrawler, Hell Patrol, Electric Eye, Painkiller, or Green Manilishi with the Two-Pronged Crown.

Reactions: trollmeat
It certainly is and the classic Putty way is even more so as you have to actively stop and let things cure less you press on and squish the bits you’ve just finished.

For that reason you often see a lot of sculptors flesh out a sculpt in Sculpey, which can be baked in an oven and then move on to the other putties for the detail.

I’ve had a go in the past and it’s good fun. Maybe I’ll try again in the near future?

I’ll be entering with the song We don’t need another Hero (THUNDERCUBE!)
95B81035-C289-4CA7-8F39-E00A3BFDBD65.jpeg
I’ll be making the suspected troll agent Aunty Tina and the (some would say) very handsome Clone Gibson.

I’ll also be writing up the side game iv been thinking about for a long while: Below the THUNDERCUBE!