Yaktribe Christmas Exchange 2020 (it's time to sign up!)

Scavvierising

Undisputed Doom Spooner
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
@Scavvierising @Resmire Yours have been sent, it seems they are taking time to get to you.

@Gunkaiser I'm checking now.

Anybody else?

I'm looking forward to a bumper load of pics between Xmas morning and Jan.

Best regards

Rob
The delay for parcels does seem to be running into weeks in the UK at the moment.😭
But the postie is due at any point in the next 45mins and I'm ready to spring into action at the slightest clattering of the letterbox.😁

• Haha
Reactions: Resmire

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
But the postie is due at any point in the next 45mins and I'm ready to spring into action at the slightest clattering of the letterbox.😁

*postie does that trick of magically teleporting a "you weren't in" card through your door without disturbing a single particle of your letterbox or doorbell*

I hope that doesn't happen, but I had that happen to me twice last week!

RobStrachan

Gang Hero
Tribe Council
Nov 4, 2013
Tokyo
It’s Christmas where I am!

Merry Christmas from Tokyo Yakkers!

I got this amazing guy this year:

3DABE6F3-05D5-4A9A-90F3-351CDD3698C9.jpeg

Thanks very much to the talented Yakker that did this twin double laspistol crazy hair dude.

Resmire

Ganger
Aug 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
@Resmire thanks so much! The amount of effort and time you've put into this is very clear. I love them! Merry Yakmas mate and a happy new year 👍

I'll take some more pics and post them when I get home next week, there's a lot of detail in this that deserves to be shown off, including a laminated fighter card and a backstory for these characters.

You're very welcome :) I'm glad you liked it! Have a fab Yakmas!