YakTribe Christmas Exchange 2021! Roll up, roll up, get yer names in!

jomur

Honored Tribesman
Mar 19, 2019
20211222_191722.jpg

Awesome conversion and paint job. Thanks yaksanta

Jon Reinhardt

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Oct 19, 2016
Stavanger
Thank you secret Santa for this awsome bounty hunter. Great pain jobb and convertion. I realy like the mustache. Don't think that there's picture of me here so that's good guess. Ithe Enforcers are kind of corrupt around here so hopefully a new sheriff in town will help settle thing. He also came whit a nice back story. Very happy thanks a lot.
DSC_1504.JPG
DSC_1502.JPG
DSC_1501.JPG
DSC_1500.JPG
DSC_1499.JPG

Pierric

Gang Champion
Jan 22, 2020
Berry, France
Kirc Ellan, hired gun who was once a welding slave.

full.jpg

Thank you very much Yak Santa for this awesome miniature. I like its original background and look, its dynamic pose and great paint job. A very unique addition to my beloved Necromunda collection.

Happy Christmas to all, and thank you again my secret Santa.

Last edited:

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
As is local tradition, I did open my package up yesterday just before leaving home, and I do have a sneaking suspicious whence it came from. But in any case, rest assured, mysterious YakSanta quartermaster, Rad-Hound Aly has settled in nicely and already found some very tall friends:

Edit: Uploading via cellphone is annoying, but anyway, can't let my gang hog the limelight, would be a disservice to this superb lady:

And the rules:

Lovely rendition all around, and the rules sheet *Christian Bale voice* My god, it even has an image source.

Last edited:

Resmire

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Aug 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Reactions: Pagumb and Casus

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
After a busy Christmas Day, I settle down to open my incredibly well packaged YakMas box!! And I mean well packaged, it took me 10 minutes to get to the miniature!!

But it was worth it...

The inscription read “Merry YakMas. Enjoy Jackie O’Lantern”. And I will. And do, very much.

Imagine my surprise when a couple of balls dropped out when opening the bubblewrap... LEDs... what!! Is this illuminated!?!

Yes she is!! 😲

She is jaw-droppingly cool!!

Thank you Secret YakSanta! I love her! ❤️

Ned Noodle

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Aug 26, 2016
Leyland
Well, will you look at this gorgeous hunk of meat!…
I2bW2JP.jpg

YlUTwRD.jpg

Thanks yak Santa… love it!
He’s fitting right in to…..

1KPFh3N.jpg

His complexion is a little healthy for boss Gastron’s liking, but it’s nothing a bit of sustained cannibalism won’t solve…😜
Gastron also really appreciates you pre fitted him with that snazzy obedience collar…he’s a bit…
lively!…..