• Rusty101 with "Flamekebab"

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Jaws with "Crimson Sun"

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Loriel with "Rusty 101"

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@djmothra / @Malo, would it be possible for a prize to be a custom title (for D6 turns)? :-D

I'd like to a "lowly minion", so even though I stand no chance of winning a competition and gaining a title, perhaps others might like to level up from the standard juve/ganger/etc :-D

@djmothra / @Malo, would it be possible for a prize to be a custom title (for D6 turns)? :-D

I'd like to a "lowly minion", so even though I stand no chance of winning a competition and gaining a title, perhaps others might like to level up from the standard juve/ganger/etc :-D

@Malo has complete control over titles :D a few people here do have custom titles. In short...possibly :)

Dang! If I actually had money I'd buy a set of these from copplestonecastings as prizes for future winners.
c31.jpg

Pakyaks! I could see them in Necromunda with a gun or two strapped on the side. :D
c31col.jpg

Sucks that I am such a cheap *expletive removed*

Just realised the results are in, Lol first to last in the space of one comp gutted! Obviously no love for me turning Andy into a bullet sponge.....

Well done to the winners think I voted for you all.

Clockwork

Dang! If I actually had money I'd buy a set of these from copplestonecastings as prizes for future winners.
c31.jpg

Pakyaks! I could see them in Necromunda with a gun or two strapped on the side. :D
c31col.jpg

Sucks that I am such a cheap *expletive removed*

Ps we should buy these and spray them gold and call it the Golden Yak awards.....