Not open for further replies.

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
So doom approaches my fellow Yakkers, beware the sunset and the absence of Orange!!!

Reactions: Malo

dallo019

Juve
Feb 16, 2014

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Part of the update will include the Gallery being categorized. There are lots of good reasons to have it all categorized that I won't go into right now. One of the main reasons are the tools gang images. In order to prevent all those weird ganger images from appearing in the Yak Art slider and other places in the new version, all gang albums intended for use in the tools must be placed in a specific category. The tools will only show albums and images from that category to select from.

No images already assigned to gangs/gangers will be affected, however using the image browser in the tools editors will only display albums in the new category going forward. The good news is that I'll be automatically assigning all existing user albums that have images used in the tools to the new category (roughly 700 out of 2,500 albums) so there really shouldn't be any issues for legacy gangs.

I wonder how fun it will be to go back through 5 years of albums to manually categorize the rest of them? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.