Yet Another Recruitment Thread

Urbanzorro

Juve
May 15, 2017
Hey Everybody!

This is an open ended invite to take part in an upcoming Necromunda campaign that I’ll be running soon. We play using the “Tabletop Simulator” video game and use Discord for communication. So your actual geographic location doesn’t limit your ability to take part.

It will be an open campaign with an overarching story told as the weeks go by. So feel free to jump in at any time!

We will be using the Necromunda Community Edition rules and, in order to spice things up a bit, few of the community created gangs found on this site.

Players of all experience levels are welcome.

So to sum up:

-Necromunda Campagin looking for players

-Playing Via Tabletop Simulator

-Open Campagin.

-Friendly Group.

-Anyone Welcome

Anyway, if this sounds like something you’d be interested in taking part in then we invite you to do so.

https://discord.gg/Vnq5xmj

Thanks, and see you around the table!

Reactions: Stubram and MedMos

RAzed

Jan 5, 2018
Lisbon
Hi,

Not sure if I'll have the time but definitively interested in knowing how it will work, in particular how you get Necromunda onto Tabletop Simulator.

Urbanzorro

Juve
May 15, 2017
Sorry for the slow replies!

@delequeballs: We usually have a big group match once a week or once every two weeks depending on availability. But we also have 1vs1 matches rhrioughout the week at each player’s discretion. So it’s for the most part only limited by how often you can play if anyone else is able to play as well.

@RAzed: All the stuff needed for Necromunda is already on the workshop for Tabletop Simulator. People have made maps, tokens for all the different status effects, there are lots of imported models that can be used for your gangers. All the necessary stuff is already up and waiting to be used.

Reactions: RAzed

Stubram

Gang Hero
Jul 9, 2016
Dorset
This sounds intriguing. Would love to hear if you got it off the ground and played any games

Last edited:

oddball300

Gang Hero
Jul 25, 2011
Granite City, IL, USA
Question where do you get table top simulator cause I'd be interested in giving this a go...not too familiar with discord either I guess I'm old I know its kinda like skype I guess?

Urbanzorro

Juve
May 15, 2017
We actually have managed to get things rolling and are in our 3rd week of the campaign.

And yes Tabletop Simulator is a game available via Steam as well as other retailers in all likelihood. It’s pretty cheap. Discord is basically Skype for video games.

Reactions: Stubram

Stubram

Gang Hero
Jul 9, 2016
Dorset
We actually have managed to get things rolling and are in our 3rd week of the campaign.

And yes Tabletop Simulator is a game available via Steam as well as other retailers in all likelihood. It’s pretty cheap. Discord is basically Skype for video games.
Would be awesome to see some screenshots of your games dude