cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
The optimist in me says it’s only a matter of time before they’re on the US site. According to the Kickstarter’s I’m waiting on, international shipping is crazy at the moment so there’s any number of reasons why it isn’t in the US shop yet. At least you know they’re kicking around, I honestly think they’ll show up at some point in the not too distant future 👍🏻

Sundown Dreamer

Gang Hero
Mar 6, 2018
The confusion of some is explained by the process. Obviously there are three steps:

1. E-mail notification that a product is available again
2. Availability in the online shop
3. Distribution to dealers

As a precaution, I ordered one straight away on Thursday. That is already on the way.
But I also hope that the ZM Floor Tiles Set will be available in stores again soon.

At the moment, and especially when many countries are in lockdown, you have to expect that distribution and shipping have longer transit times and waiting times at customs.

Kodoskang

Juve
Nov 7, 2019
@Orngog I don’t know if you offer is open to anyone, but if you would be willing to sending tiles to the East coast of the US I would gladly pay you for the trouble.

Orngog

YCE Project Manager
Aug 30, 2014
Wiltshire
If you don't mind that I have no idea what that would cost, I don't mind doing it. Ofc I'll be upfront about it, posting quotes and receipts etc. How much are the rules from the store over there? They're £40 in the UK.

Vertico

Gang Champion
Oct 2, 2019
Arnhem
My Dutch supplier has them: www.vliegeruit.com
They ship to all of Europe so it seems.
Nice bonus: everything has 15% off retail price

My experience with them is that it is a good and reliable shop in both communication and shipping. Their prices are the lowest as far as I could find.

Reactions: Unslain