Well, I finally got some. I'd held off due to price and availability, but I do like them quite a bit. No pictures yet as this isn't Facebook and there's no social capital to be gained by posting unpainted or unopened images. I knew they were larger than the Underhive card tiles, but I didn't realize just how much. I had planned to mix them together to make a 3x3 surface but there's a pretty significant gap. I think it will still work but it will be a bit more obvious than I'd hoped. I'm going to try to keep them simple (famous last words) so they shouldn't take long to paint. I may grab some cheap spray primer as priming such a larger flat surface with my little airbrush has proved a bit slow going so far. There is a slight but noticeable bowing towards the center but the weight of terrain seems to flatten them out. I'll try to get some pictures up when they're done. I hope to keep this project simple and fast (unlike all my other projects).