Book of the Sump, mine and Alexander Lunde fanmade supplement, with artworks of Carl Johnston and many other contributors in the photo chapter, here are some of it’s contents:
- Summary of lore connected to the Sump City and the Sump Seas of Necromunda (including Sump City Radio )
- Photo chapter for all the Terrain-Makers looking for inspiration with ships, boats, sump monsters etc.
- Guide how to make campaign in the Sump Sea environment
- Rules for vessels based on the official Ones found in the Ash Wastes Rulebook
- Expanded territory list for Dominion or Dark Uprising Campaign
- Trading post appendix (Pincer pattern servo claw, subnautican suits and more…)
- New scenarios, monsters, Dramatis Personaes and hanger-on
- And examples of two Sump Sea’s settlements – James Dix’s Guilders-Ford and my creation - the Bone Harbour, with custom made map divided into territories, so anyone can take that map and use it as base for their campaign (map is also included in my folder with and without texts so you can create your own lore).