Resource icon

N17 Printable Illustrated Custom Tactics Cards (Enforcers & Underdog) 4.0

No permission to download
I made a printable document with illustrated Necromunda Underhive Tactics Cards (regular ang Gang-specific) based on Magic: The Gathering card format.

Print them in A4 and put in a sleeve with a spare MTG card for stiffness.

For those who do not want to spend a fortune on all the cards and for those who want some more variety than plain text on original cards.

Will update with new sets.

Xiądz
Author
Xiądz
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Enforcers & Underdog

Gentlescum, since the newest cards are already out of reach, you may find those useful :) Both...
  2. Printable Illustrated Custom Tactics Cards (new free cards inc.)

Gentlescum, if you want to have a new free card set with illustrations, this is your lucky day :)
  3. Delaque Cards Set

Genlemen, I give you the Delaque update :) Both Gang Tactics and Delaque Gang Tactics are there...

Latest reviews

Many thanks from our gaming group.
Xiądz
Xiądz
Glad you enjoy the cards :)
Amazing job, well done
Xiądz
Xiądz
the absolute ultimate resource for tactic cards!!! thank you for all the work and the continous updates!
Xiądz
Xiądz
Thanks, it's words like this that keeps me going :) Glad you enjoy them!
Sooo useful! now to find a good way to print these in a high quality...
Xiądz
Xiądz
Thank you :) I used regular, color office printer and they turned up pretty ok. Print one page (remember, no scaling) and see if the quality suits you :)
This is the only place I will look for Gang Cards again. Amazing resource, thanks so much for creating it.
Xiądz
Xiądz
Thanks, made them mostly for my Venators, but they're pretty fun to do so I made all the gangs :) Glad you enjoyed them!