First campaign? Click below to create a new campaign then you can add your own gangs and invite your friends gangs.Login / Register
- How many gangs can be in a campaign?
- There are no limits to how many gangs can be in a campaign.
- How do I add my friends gangs?
- You can create a Guild and then a Necromunda: Underhive roster and invite your friends. Once they're part of the roster, their gangs will appear here to add easily.
- What if they're not a Guild member?
- Search for their gang name under Gang Search when editing the campaign.
- What about my custom gangs, equipment, skills etc?
- Any custom entries you've made in the Necromunda Tools will be avaiable to all gangs in the campaign automatically.
- Am I allowed to edit other players gangs in my campaign?
- As a campaign admin, you have full access to edit any gangs in the campaign.
- Can I have more campaign admins?
- Yes, you can assign any other user in your campaign as an admin as well.
- Can I track what the other gang owners are doing in their gangs?
- Yes! All gangs and gangers have an action history. Any admins in the campaign can view the history of all the gangs.
- How do I remove a gang from my campaign?
- If you're a campaign admin you can click on the gang from the Campaign Gangs panel then Edit the gang details, selecting None for their campaign.